Saturday, December 29, 2012

Parker's First Christmas

Christmas starts off early for our family!  We have to be at my Dad's house at 8:30 Christmas morning to open presents with all the siblings... I don't have any photos from their house because my dad usually takes plenty so I didn't take my camera, but this is one of Parker's presents from his Pop Pop and Grandma Dena, one of the wooden block toys I used to love playing  with at the doctors office!  I haven't seen one of these in a long time, and Parker loves it!

Then we went to lunch with Adam's side of the family, and then came back to Nana and Papa's house and Parker had a blast opening all of his presents from them!




Mommy and her little man on his 1st Christmas!!











Last stop of the day is back to our house for Christmas with Mema & Papa Rick.  We had an awesome time celebrating and having a birthday cake for Jesus!

Ken getting into Mommy's purse while she's asleep lol
Brooke knocked out lol...








Uncle Adam & Ken Ken time!


Mema with her grandkids!



Merry Christmas from the Stephensons!








Parker and Daddy opening Parker's first Santa gift!!

Someone's getting a little tired.....
Happy Birthday Jesus!
Our Christmas present came a little early this year.....
he arrived August 3rd :)




And....the CUTEST ornament ever!  From Aunt April to Parker.....

No comments:

Post a Comment